Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 First Night in Grand Center

First Night in Grand Center has become a New Year's Eve tradition in St. Louis.  It offers both indoor and outdoor events for people of all ages, capped off with fireworks at midnight to ring in the new year.

I chose this event to kick-off my 2014 weekly photo blog I am calling 52 Weeks in St. Louis.

My blog sets out to capture the true essence of what it is like to live in the city of St. Louis all year long. Many people from out of town only know St. Louis for one or two things, like the Gateway Arch or Cardinals baseball.  But if you've lived in St. Louis for most of your life (like me), you know that our great city has much more to offer, regardless of the season.  

Each week my blog will feature a new set of photos from a particular place or event in the city of St. Louis. I welcome feedback and if you have any suggestions of a place or event that is worthy of being included, please let me know.  I want this blog to highlight the best St. Louis has to offer, and that may include some things I have not thought of nor have ever experienced myself.

Happy New Year!





















No comments:

Post a Comment